X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esc will not beep!

I have an eflite 80 amp esc that works fine with an ar6210 rec. But I changed the rec. And it will not arm ,beep or anything . I've tried throttle trim at different settings , adjusted the throttle travel ,nothing, anyone with any idea's please post them, thanks

Is the motor still hooked up when you change the Rx? You bound the new Rx, right? It's not the ESC that beeps. It's the motor that makes the noise.

Comment

Yes ,the rec. Only was disconnected and I did bind it,thanks

Comment

I can only suggest you get a different motor, ESC and hook it all up with that Rx and try again. Process of elimination. Does the little light inside of the Rx blink fast, then go solid while trying to bind?

Comment

I probably should not admit this but I had a blond (Yes I am) moment last night when putting a receiver in my FMS 800mm Corsair that my club got me for my birthday. My motor/ESC didn't beep either because blondie here had the throttle plug reversed so signal was in ground and vice versus. D'OH! Maybe you are blond too? ;)
          Lauren

Comment

I don't think you have to be blond to have a "blond" moment. I've done exactly what you've said, more than once.
            Remember way back when (maybe you're not old enough) to the days of "Dubble Bubble" gum? Those little comics inside featured "The Little Moron". I have "Little Moron" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
              I don't think you have to be blond to have a "blond" moment. I've done exactly what you've said, more than once.
              Remember way back when (maybe you're not old enough) to the days of "Dubble Bubble" gum? Those little comics inside featured "The Little Moron". I have "Little Moron" moments.
              Oh I'm old enough all right! LOL! I remember that and Bazooka Bubble Gum!
              Lauren

Comment

Ok we had a variety store when I was young. Did you know that every box of double bubble came with a glass in it. Do you remember the glasses in Quaker oats and laundry detergent?

Comment

Oh man.... I think FF just won the age contest hands down.... LOL!!! I had no idea FF. Just looked it up and you're right!
                  Lauren

Comment

Getting back to the original issue, I'm dying to hear what the problem and resolution was.

Comment

Me too.... Gnat? Figure it out?
                      Lauren

Comment

I've plugged into the receiver backwards enough to start paying attention. Or as the saying goes... Pull my head out and dust it off. Doc

Comment

I dunno, Doc. Look at my avatar. You don't want to dust that off after you pull it out.

Comment

I still think I recognize that guy from somewhere! Doc

Comment

Ahhh, binding, one day, I'll ACTUALLY bind an airplane on the first try... So far though, I've barely come close. Usually a three or four try job for me.
                              Team Gross!

Comment

ok,SOMETHING!

Comment

I tend to think its the receiver, if it worked with the AR 610. If you can, try it in the 610 again and if you have another ESC, try it in the new receiver, process of elimination, as we said before.
                                  Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                  X