X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lineup of scale sized props

I would love to see a lineup of scale sized props. Looking at the Flightline Bearcat thread both here and on RCG, there are quite a few modelers interested in a properly proportioned prop. These could be marketed for 2 purposes. They could be marketed as a "display prop" for those modelers who want a nice looking prop on in the hangar, or marketed toward those who want to provide their own power system to fly it. Most modelers are resourceful enough to hunt down motors/ESC combos, but finding the prop is a real issue. For big, multi blade prop warbirds like the Sea Fury, Bearcat, and Corsair, I think Motion would have no trouble selling their share of these props.
    Attached Files

Yeah, the 10" prop on my Bearcat and Corsair didn't cut it so I found these 13" props and upgraded the ESCs to 65A.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160823_174957855_iOS.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	429.5 KB
ID:	48428

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160823_135117000_iOS.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	48429

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Looks great TiredIron! I did something similar on my Durafly Corsair and on my Avios Sea Fury. I put a 15" 5 blade Varioprop on the Sea Fury, and a trimmed APC 13.5x12 4 blade on the Corsair.

Comment

Even if they are not exactly scale size, if they are close and "scale appearing" I would be happy.

Comment

Working...
        X