X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with ESC programing

Here is a nice video on ESC programing using TX.
    However i have one doubt

When i get into any row of selection i see 4 pairs of tones.
    e.g. for brakes _* _* _* _*
    for lipo selection ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
    If i want to select brake on or off after what beep should i lower the throttle stick?
    If i want to select Lipo v/s NImh, when the beeps move to the Lipo row, do i lower stick after all 4 ~~ are done or after third?

Thanks in advance?

Re: help with ESC programing

When you hear the beeping sequence you wish to change a setting on, lower the throttle stick. It will then go into a series of other beeps indicating what setting of whatever you are in. Ie: if you are in esc brake settings, there will be two sets of beeps. On set for on, the others set for off. However, if you are trying to change timing, or other settings with three selections, there will be three sets of beeps within the setting. So, basically, when you get to, let's say esc braking mode beeping sequence. Lower throttle stick to go into the on or off selections. When you get to the setting you want, just bring the throttle stick back up all the way. It will then begin to go through the beeping sequence again. If you choose you want to change another setting, you can do so. I'll try and post up a video shortly about esc programming. Keep your eye on you tube channel: millermonsterair

Comment

Working...
    X