Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimfire motors

How about Rimfire motors larger than .10? The Doctor

I am using Rim Fire 65cc on my 28% yak instead of my DLE55ra. Great power running 12s,only downfall is weight goes up if you want to run 4 batt. for longer flight times.

Comment

By the way off subject but how do I get to advance beyond student pilot,been flying for 35 years,full size and rc?

Comment

Originally posted by spyder1 View Post
        By the way off subject but how do I get to advance beyond student pilot,been flying for 35 years,full size and rc?
        LOL Alot of newcomers ask that.
        Go to your User Settings (upper right hand corner of the page)
        Click on My Profile
        The User Title you type anything your desire.
        ;) and welcome to the Squawk
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks Warbird Charlie

Comment

I've got Rimfire .32's and .46's in several planes. haven't had any problems with them. I know they cost more than Turnigy & Tomcat motors but when the plane is designed for a specific motor I tend to use it. I'm not a handy guy when it comes to making changes to an air frame to accommodate something different.

Comment

I've used Rimfires in my Beechcraft Baron twin and Top Flite Gold Edition Cessna 182 Skylane (both) with great success. Love those motors.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
              X