X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adapters for motors and ESC

As you may tell, I'm new at this. I'm in an area that has no RC hobbies, (air field is 1.5 hours away) so I have to go to the web. I have a small glider which has a 1550 15 amp motor to a 15 amp ESC. The motor cables are very short (2") which I have trouble putting into the ESC. "Can I make cable adapters to use , say about 3" more?). I have the small 3 cell 1300 battery. Thanks for your time beng

Originally posted by beng View Post
    As you may tell, I'm new at this. I'm in an area that has no RC hobbies, (air field is 1.5 hours away) so I have to go to the web. I have a small glider which has a 1550 15 amp motor to a 15 amp ESC. The motor cables are very short (2") which I have trouble putting into the ESC. "Can I make cable adapters to use , say about 3" more?). I have the small 3 cell 1300 battery. Thanks for your time beng
    Yes you can use these. Also welcome to Hobby Squawk! Where are you located?
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Thanks TiredironGRB. I was not sure. I will try them, looks good. I'm located in middle Georgia. There is a field in Roberta, Ga. but it's 3 hours going and coming. There are some good people that is or was helping me, but "time" I am retired Marine Aviation and flew with Helicopters and fix wing. But do you know there easier to me than this RC equipment......I got a Simulator, (I had to have someone to start it up on the computer. Now that,s easy, it getting them READY to fly. I have been told, It will come to me. Again Thanks. beng

Comment

Originally posted by beng View Post
        Thanks TiredironGRB. I was not sure. I will try them, looks good. I'm located in middle Georgia. There is a field in Roberta, Ga. but it's 3 hours going and coming. There are some good people that is or was helping me, but "time" I am retired Marine Aviation and flew with Helicopters and fix wing. But do you know there easier to me than this RC equipment......I got a Simulator, (I had to have someone to start it up on the computer. Now that,s easy, it getting them READY to fly. I have been told, It will come to me. Again Thanks. beng
        Thank you for your service to our country, sounds like you're on the right track with the simulator and there's plenty of people here that will be glad to help with any questions to have.

TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Before you order, check the ID of the contacts on your ESC; 3.5mm is just wide of 1/8", if you don't have a metric measuring tool. Though unlikely at 15A, they also have extensions with 4mm bullets (~5/32"): https://www.motionrc.com/collections/motor-accessories

Comment

Thanks Wintrsol....I did check them and they are 3.5 mm Also check the 46 motor they are also 3.5. I have the nose of the glider made but can not go any further until I put on the extensions. But I now know I can........Thank You beng

Comment

Working...
            X