X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin8c

I cannot get this radio to connect to my pc. Has anybody been able to use it for Phoenix? Or for any simulator?

it has to be something to do with the trainer settings, but I just can't get it to work. I've tried just about everything I can think of. I know it should work somehow, because I had a gavin6a and it worked in Phoenix 5.5 (that's about all that worked with it though)

We have not tested that with the simulator. You might want to contact HorizonHobby as the own the Phoenix Simulator line and maybe there is a calibration you have to do. Their number is 888-959-2302. Try that and if you still have issues contact us thru our email https://support.motionrc.net/open.php

Comment

Thanks Wayne. I've emailed detrum but haven't heard back from them. I just email phoenix-sim, hopefully they can help me out. I'd like to use the extra two channels on this radio instead of my spektrum. I was hoping somebody on this forum had figured it out, but it looks like that's a no so far lol.

if I get a solution I'll share it here.

Comment

Strangely enough, I've been made aware that Gavin Rx's info does make mention of the fact that the receiver has to be bound to the radio. All receivers must be bound unless there are some really fancy high tech ones out there that I'm not aware of. Anyone having trouble binding or not sure on how to bind, please post or PM me.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjkeith13 View Post
          Thanks Wayne. I've emailed detrum but haven't heard back from them. I just email phoenix-sim, hopefully they can help me out. I'd like to use the extra two channels on this radio instead of my spektrum. I was hoping somebody on this forum had figured it out, but it looks like that's a no so far lol.

if I get a solution I'll share it here.
          Bjkeith13, have you been able to find a solution to this yet? I have the same issue on my Windows 10 machine. My Gavin 8C shows up in Devices as a PPM game controller but moving the sticks does nothing when I try to test the controller. I also have the trainer switch turned on in the Tx..I'm using ClearviewSE but I feel this has nothing to do with the sim itself.

Comment

Originally posted by jeep_junkie View Post

Bjkeith13, have you been able to find a solution to this yet? I have the same issue on my Windows 10 machine. My Gavin 8C shows up in Devices as a PPM game controller but moving the sticks does nothing when I try to test the controller. I also have the trainer switch turned on in the Tx..I'm using ClearviewSE but I feel this has nothing to do with the sim itself.
            I run windows 10 and the GAVIN 6c with no issues on the clear view.
            Pretty much the same controller as the 8c with 2 less channels.
            I did have a few issues setting up originally.
            I do know that you have to have the transmitter plugged in and turned on before you can start the clearview program.
            also trainer switch is not used in sim.

Comment

Working...
            X