X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Motor/Propeller Excel Sheet

I have made a macro-enabled RC motor/propeller calculator into an Excel spreadsheet, I find it useful, and I hope someone else would also. Download a copy and play around with it. It allows the user to put in some basic motor and ESC information, and will make a table (rows are propeller diameter, columns are propeller pitch), so you can quickly scan for a solution over range of propeller values for your motor/ESC combination.

Just input data into the blue boxes about your ESC, motor, and propeller range, and if you enable macros, you can move from box to box using the arrow keys, and it will display output data, like RPM, thrust, max speed, current draw, power, etc. for that specific combination of prop diameter and pitch.

You have to enable the macros to get the box-by-box information, and so far I have only got the macros to work in Excel.  LibreOffice and OpenOffice don't work, and I'm not sure if there is a way to get it to work. If anyone has any suggestions, I would welcome them.

I've attached the document (it wouldn't let me attach the spreadsheet), or you can try this link, you should be able to view and download the files.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2OIkZo8a5vxUlRvdlRjLTB6eDA&usp=sha ring
Working...
X