Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RadioLink R12DS receiver connection with Byme-A gyro

Hi!

I am a beginner to Byme-A, etc and trying to set it up in a FlightLine 1200 mm Spitfire from Motion RC. I have the RadioLink AT1011 Transmitter and R12DS receiver, plus the PRM-01 telemetry module (which is working finre) and Byme-A 6-axis gyro, that all came as a combination deal.

I connected the telemetry PRM-01 and gyro Byme-A, as per the photographs and instructions. The PRM-01 worked fine. I lost the four main controls (aileron, elevator, throttle, rudder. The flap and retracts work. After a lot of web searching and reading, it looks to me like the receiver is only outputting the PWM channels, and not the SBUS. The receiver LED is red, which would imply this The Byme-A card shows two green LEDs. I tried re-binding the receiver to the transmitter, but got the same results. From my reading, I should be getting a purple LED on the receiver, indicating Red for PWM, and Blue for the SBUS. The manual states that the receiver outputs both simultaneously. The flaps are on channel 8, and the retracts on channel 9, i.e. not overlapping channels 1 to 4 which should be on the SBUS output. I double checked all the plugs are the right way up. Before connecting the Byme-A, the four main flight channels worked fine.

Is there some sequence of pressing the receiver small black button, or some other procedure for switching the receiver from PWM only to PWM + SBUS?

Any help/advice is most welcome, please
Working...
X