X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX9 Roller Quit Working

Had something strange happen today on my relatively new DX9 (got it in February-150 flights on it so far). After setting up 4 planes to fly today, all of a sudden the roller quit working. You could still press it and it would go to the menu, but the roller was dead. I turned it on/off several times, still dead. Then I pushed every button and toggled all the switches, turned it on, and all of a sudden it started working again. I can't imagine what I did to disable the roller, or what I did to get it to work again. Up till now, it's worked like a dream. It replaced my DX6 that was 6 years old (never a problem) and up till now, it's never missed a beat. Left a message with product support to HH, but we'll see if they ever respond to me.

Has anyone had that happen and is there a way to actually disable the roller (doubt it)? After it came back, flew about 15 times on different planes and it never went out again, but can't figure out why it did in the first place. Man, I hate intermittent electrical issues.
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.
Working...
X