X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactic 650 range ???

Mark , Tom , anyone have an idea of what kind of air range the 650 is rated at ??? I've not had any issues but wanted to have it in my mind while flying .
    But Crashing is Landing

Re: Tactic 650 range ???

Off topic to your question but since you gave a Tactic radio too...

Have you run into problems getting your receiver to bind? I've got a Tactic TR624 and it will not bind. It gives a beep when I plug the battery in but no lights at all and eventually will begin beeping every 5 sec. I can feel the button being depressed but nothing seems to happen.

Also, how do you know which way the servos plug in? They seem to go in either way and I tried them both ways but can't get it to bind

Comment

Hey Bellke, sending you a email
      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Hippie,
        That radio is a full range radio, and, assuming its receiver is mounted properly and there aren't any signal degrading environmental factors at play, I haven't heard any negative reports about insufficient range --I would infer that this is because the maximum range is greater than the range our customer family is flying our products. One would sooner lose visual orientation of an aircraft than radio control.

Comment

Thanks Alpha , I guessed as much but maybe just looking for a little confirmation
          But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Working...
          X