X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d files for Freewing F4

Hy Folks, i have bought the F 4 from freewing hopefull it will bedeliverd next week.
    I found your filed for 3D Printing of cockpit.
    Also there is a video on Youtube where the printed parts are shown.
    But there are the canopys of the F4 open, has anybody realised this for a flying modell so that they can be opened after landing ?
    Thanks for the update.
    Have a nice Weekend
    Reinhard

Hey Reinhard, welcome to Hobby Squawk! People have made customizations to have their canopies open up. Look through the F-4 thread and you should see them, but there are no files currently that will assist in that. It's all custom modification

Comment

I know RCJetDude on this forum modified his A-10 and F-22 with opening canopies, but I can't remember if he modified his F-4 with an opening canopy, too? I was too fixated on his F-4 parachute mod.
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Freewing_F-4_VIR_Mods_STL_Files.zip

Hey Y'all, There is the most interest in these items I modded for the Freewing F-4. Included are the VIR Fixed Plates L&R, Upper and Lower Vents, and a mesh-like simulation of the perforations in the VIR. Pictures are included and a capture of the Slic3r view. Any questions PM me and I will post some other parts soon. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Freewing_F-4_Fuselage_Parts_STL_Files.zip

WooHOO, more F-4 3DP STL files for the Freewing Phantom. These are fuselage parts. Best, LB
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

3d files for freewing F4 is here. I want to tell all those things which were showing. (Bethanynry's URL Removed, as it linked to a Resume' Website.) In the time when people are trying to show you all the things which is here ever. Hope you ever take this kind of working which is ever tell you about the 3d files for freewing on the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethanynry View Post
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=15px]3d files for freewing F4 is here.
              Bethanynry, I presume you are trying to find all 3DP STL Files for the Freewing F-4 Phantom. If you will 'go to' the MotionRC website and click on the "Support" you will find the OEM STL Files for the F-4 Cockpit Set and other items. https://www.motionrc.com/collections...np#support-tab As for other 3DP parts from other authors, type search "Freewing F-4 Phantom" on the Thingiverse website. https://www.thingiverse.com/ Also, within this forum other authors have posted zipfiles of STL Files for this aircraft. See Post #5 above. Best, LB

Additionally, I have removed the URL in your post that connects to a resume' website. That type of post is not appropriate within this forum.
              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Post Deleted. Duplication of resume' service URL. This is the 2nd post of this kind (See Bethanynry Post #6 above) Keep a watchful eye, Gentlemen. LB

Comment

Post deleted and re-posted to 3DP Printed parts forum. Post was not about the Freewing F-4, but rather the F-18C. My apologies. Best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                    Hey Y'all, I've been a-working on the F-18C office. Slow goin'...I shall 'endeavor to persevere. LOL Best, LB
                    That's what 'Lone Waddy' and the Chiefs of the other 'Civilized Tribes' vowed ... How'd that work out for those Guyz ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobaroo View Post
                      That's what 'Lone Waddy' and the Chiefs of the other 'Civilized Tribes' vowed ... How'd that work out for those Guyz ...?
                      BBR, My point was, it is a labor, though one inspired by having done it. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

A replacement for the arrestor hook (static use only).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arrestor Hook F360.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	234020

Comment

RG, I like it better than the one I struggled with weeks. Might add it instead !! Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
                            A replacement for the arrestor hook (static use only).
                            RG, Just printed your Freewing F-4 Tail Hook Replacement Parts and these are beautiful. Thank you again for your work, just fantastic. Best, Steve
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                            X