X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 3D Printers for Miniatures

Hello, How are you all? Can any forum member help me for choosing the best 3D Printers for Miniatures? Please help me and suggest me which 3D Printers are the best for Miniatures.

Miniatures commonly refer to games like Warhammer, Dungeons & Dragons, and 23mm miniatures, but 3D printing miniatures can mean any kind of small models.

List of The Top 5 Best 3D Printers for Miniature Printing

1.ANYCUBIC Photon UV – Editor’s Choice
    2.ELEGOO Mars UV – Best for D&D Minis
    3.Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro – Best for Beginner
    4.Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer – Best but Expensive
    5.Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 – Best Value for Money

Also, you can follow this article therefore gives advice about the best 3D printers for miniatures you can buy based on your priorities, preferences, and budget.

Comment

It depends
      Do you want to print e.g. with PLA (good for bigger parts, e.g. buildings, structure) or "only" figurines. Then its better to print in resin.
      And exatc of this question......I have both type of printers :-)

Best,
      Lutz

Comment

2 years ago when I was looking for the best 3D printers that would suit me and I came across the following from a site https://43dprint.org/dual-extruder-3d-printer/
        1. ANYCUBIC Photon UV
        2. ELEGOO Mars UV
        3. Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro
        4.Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
        5. Sindoh 3DWOX DP200

Now I have had an Anycubic Photon (not the S) for 18 months and it works well. I lot depends on the resin you use and what you want if for.
        I started with the Anycubic resin then moved to Elegoo ABS-Like resin and found it suited my needs better.
        The Anycubic photon as a good following on Facebook so you can get advice if you need it.​

Comment

Working...
        X