You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snap ring pliers for thos tiny snap rings.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snap ring pliers for thos tiny snap rings.

I always seem to ruin the tiny snap rings on electric motor shafts or even ones on wheel axles.

Do they make pliers that small?

While I am it is there a good source for stocking up on an assortment.

My eflite aircobra is down for want of a snap ring on the main gear axle. I had a messy landing in a crosswind and lost one. Of course the collars I have on hand are a different size.

thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Steelon Steel View Post
    I always seem to ruin the tiny snap rings on electric motor shafts or even ones on wheel axles.

Do they make pliers that small?

While I am it is there a good source for stocking up on an assortment.

My eflite aircobra is down for want of a snap ring on the main gear axle. I had a messy landing in a crosswind and lost one. Of course the collars I have on hand are a different size.

thanks in advance.
    Whia or Knipix I can't recall,, Maybe those are one in the same. I have a right angle set that I use for Axi motor shaft snap rings.KNIPEX Tools 00 20 04 SB, Precision Circlip Snap-Ring Pliers 8-Piece Set - - Amazon.com This set list many sizes. Pick out the small one. Or Knipix may offer an even smaller one than what is in this set. Good luck. Knipix is some great stuff!

Comment

thank you!

I have a few Knipex tools in my electrical tool bag. I got them from Sears online of all places on deep discounts. Nice tools, I have wire cutters, knippers and angled side cutters.

I am a fan of their stuff!

Comment

Working...
      X