X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information

I need gear legs. They can be straight shocked or siscors shocked, 6.5" (165mm) long for 5mm pin and 4.2mm axel. It would be very helpful if Motion would put some dimensions on all of their "parts" so that we modelers could know what to buy for our projects.

You and a majority of the builder/modder modelers have expressed the same desires of many a retailer.
    But.........on the retailer's perspective, I can imagine that measuring everything can be a rather labor intensive and expensive task.
    That is because the info is not readily gleaned from the manufactures packaging or product information.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I like to buy from Motion for the quality of products on hand. But it's a crap shoot as to what the product will be. HK, for instance, has dimensions for their gear legs, but I don't like to go there often. Yes, I do buy parts for the models I've bought from Motion, but I also use Motion for parts from other models to meet the needs of a current aircraft that I'm building now. I havn't tried it yet, but should I call the "contact us" and ask if they have a certain size part, or of any other specification that I need?

Comment

Robart makes landing gear and may be helpful finding what you need.

The leader in Remote Controlled Model Airplane Landing Gear and RC Accessories and RC Parts for over 35 years.

Comment

Working...
        X