X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

Just a little over a week and Black Friday is here!!!! Im hoping Motion/Freewing releases an EPO twin 80/90 mm semi modern fighter jet. A Mig 29 or up is my wish, fullback would be sweet

I was hoping for a sale of some kind but of course.... nothing. All these hobby stores and manufacturers are stingy asses

Comment

Originally posted by Time2jet View Post
      I was hoping for a sale of some kind but of course.... nothing. All these hobby stores and manufacturers are stingy asses
      Motion does not usually participate in the marketing practice of Black Friday Sales.
      They do have sales going on presently that may appease your perception of them being "stingy asses" (kind of a negative way to start with your 1st post on their forum ;))
      Here's a sales link:
      RC Airplanes on Sale Check out these deals on some of our popular RC planes. Sale quantities are limited, so act fast! Use the filter menu on the left to narrow your search results or browse all RC Airplanes on Sale below.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Time2jet View Post
        Stingy assess? Hardly. Have you checked out their November sales? I agree with OV10. Not exactly off to the best start.

Comment

Motion always as good sales, you just need to know when. I missed the ARF plus F-14 kit by a couple of days, anyone pick one up for $399..?? I did ask if I could get one for that price but one of the guys from MRC said that once they sell a certain amount then the sale is off, but that's my luck anyway, always a day late.............:). Kind of glad though because there might be a new EDF jet coming I heard................:Cool:

Comment

Where did you hear that and when? Alfa said one of his favorites are coming out soon. So who knows what that is

Comment

Didn't hear it from a certain person, just rumors around here about something new coming, just don't know when or what......:)

If not soon then I will just get the F-14 ARF kit, have all the power sources for one.

Comment

I'd recommend the F-14 kit since you already have the power system, DCorsair :)
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
                  Where did you hear that and when? Alfa said one of his favorites are coming out soon. So who knows what that is
                  Maybe it was that Liberator..:(

Comment

Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post

Maybe it was that Liberator..:(
                    Yeah, I was a little shocked with that one, not one for me....:Confused:

I guess it's the F-14 then.............:)

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Yeah, I was a little shocked with that one, not one for me....:Confused:

I guess it's the F-14 then.............:)
                      Don't rush with that .. Maybe Father Alpha has a surprise for us..;):)

Comment

I'm not just yet, thought maybe we could get a hint out of him.......:)

Comment

New edf? HMMMMMMM :-)

Comment

ok , I will be the 1st to say( in this thread) F4 please
                            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Ok. I will take a dozen of T-38s to go please.:Cool:
                              My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

I just need an F-14 fuselage but they have been out of stock for a long time now, I keep asking when but so far they are a no show from MRC, might try another source for a fuselage. ;)

We need an F-4 bad!!

Comment

I picked up an FMS 80mm BAE Hawk.... Been waiting for a while. It didn't go on sale but I saw the plane fly 2 weekends in a row... must have!!!
                                  Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Working...
                                  X