X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermediate Rc Propeller Sport Plane

Hey, I got into the RC Airplane Hobby about 2 years ago and have had an Apprentice s !5e since then. I've been looking for a second airplane ever since I got bored with the 15e. I am able to fly in unassisted mode and have learned to do rolls, loops and inverted flying. I am looking for a more advanced plane. I've tried a few low wind sport planes and have seem to like them better. I'd like to keep it in the $400-$500 range. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction of what plane to get next. Size doesn't matter to me, nor does fuel source. Any ideas?

Eflite sukhoi SU 29mm 1100mm is what your looking for. I have had the older HH parkzone sukhoi su29mm since its release (3yrs?)and love it. The stabilization is spot on. 3s batts. Low rates its very docile. High rates agressive. Short takeoff, lands slow(probably not as forgiving as your apprentice but close) you do have to have some throttle on touchdown or it will stall and pancake. I have bought quite a few props because if this. I have never got bored with this one. The new one is under eflite brand now and i think even has panic recovery. Mine has a mode where you released the sticks and it would recover. Hate that feature. Impractical. Quit using it the first flight.
    Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Working...
    X