X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project TennySon 50

Ok, I am officially calling this new release as a Bristol Blenheim!

The clip contains quotes from Lord Alfred Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade"

"Churchill likened their courage flying such a lightly armoured plane to the bravery shown by troops in the Charge of the Light Brigade."

I would like to see a B24 Liberator in the 1600 size released. Thinking WW2 warbirds. There have been a number of B25 Mitchels and B17 Fortress releases.

Comment

P-51 lol

Comment

My guess? A B-24D Liberator....

Pilot 1st Lt Herbert G. Tennyson

But they quote "Charge of the Light Brigade" and that was WW1, not WW2...

Comment

3200mm OV-10....
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Hovercraft....with lasers....and a boom box that plays cassetts... 3200mm.
            Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

"Bristol 142"

Comment

I think it will be an EB-66 bomber with dual 50mm fans.
                Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Back-to-the-Future-Doc-Brown-Great-Scott.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	104605
                  AMA 1102566

Comment

Whatever it is will be announced at 7am CST tomorrow.

Comment

A blimp :)

Comment

I still think its a lear jet with thrust vector ..didnt expect it to have bomb drop capabilities ,but hey thats cool too! If not, then a B-24 would be Awwesome! Buuut..I dunno...it doesnt seem to fit the Flightline history, so Im going to say its a twin engine of some sorts..perhaps an A-26 or B-25, but have no idea how that would relate to Tennyson.
                        www.TSHobbies.com
                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Sneak peek...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171121_172832966_iOS.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	104627
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                            Sneak peek...
                            Hey, I recognize that 1/18 21st Century Avenger! Nice try though! ;)

Comment

lol, yeah my first thought was the Avenger too..got me there TI
                              www.TSHobbies.com
                              Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Greaaaaaaat. here i thought i was "done"buying aircraft...

Comment

Those are AN500 bombs dropped from a bomb bay. Looks like islands not the usual Euro theater. So B-24 or still possible Spad just they used footage that wouldn't be a dead give away.
                                  Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Bristol Blenheim served on all fronts, I am still sticking with that.

besides which, Flightline has all the infrastructure to support a twin with the release of the P-38 and the F7F. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Trobinson99 View Post
                                      Ok, I am officially calling this new release as a Bristol Blenheim!

The clip contains quotes from Lord Alfred Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade"

"Churchill likened their courage flying such a lightly armoured plane to the bravery shown by troops in the Charge of the Light Brigade."

It would be cool if you won a plane or a prize for deciphering the video.

Just a thought

Jeff

Comment

Mind you a AVRO Lancaster would be something I would buy to go along with my amazing Spitfire

Comment

Working...
                                        X