Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :( Hope all is good... Here to listen or help if possible.... Sending a prayer for you anyway...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DF123EED-037E-4DA7-806C-53B200D1A138.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	146552Click image for larger version

Name:	50E4ABC9-58B6-48B3-B3C6-BF99699FE530.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	146551
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• The life event was my 14 year old son who has lived with me since he was 18 months old moved in with his sperm dad in a scene from a cheesy movie. While I know he will likely be back it does not make the pain any less real. He carries with him my morals and values and everything I have taught him.
        AMA 1102566

Comment

• Copy that! He will figure it out on his own schedule... Sending more prayers for peace for you and yours....

Comment

• Anybody can be a biological father. It's a whole other level to be someone's Dad, especially when you don't have to. Hang in there man and know that you're the one that made a difference in his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
              Anybody can be a biological father. It's a whole other level to be someone's Dad, especially when you don't have to. Hang in there man and know that you're the one that made a difference in his life.
              Thank you!
              AMA 1102566

Comment

• Had a cousin who was in the same position, he raised my little cousin from before he could walk while the sperm donor turned out to be married. Flash forward 30 years and the jerk wanted to get in touch with the now grown up kid. He basically told him to F off. After all, where was he when my cousin was growing up??

This will happen to you as well. Eventually it sinks in after the novelty wears off.

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• I have a 5 man bomber crew here. The resolution is poor and it makes details hard to pick out because of the nature of the surface. Dry brushing will pickup the print lines heavy washes will to. Eyes at this scale always look borked too. They normally will look like google eye sticker thingies. Plus the surface of the eye is not smooth to allow for careful iris work. This 3d sculpt would look pretty damn nice if it was printed on a form 2 but it would also be 15 bucks worth of raw reesin alone.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2244.JPG Views:	2 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	147009Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2246.JPG Views:	2 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	147010Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2247.JPG Views:	2 Size:	104.4 KB ID:	147011Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2245.JPG Views:	2 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	147012Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2248.JPG Views:	2 Size:	122.0 KB ID:	147013
                  AMA 1102566

Comment

• This is the final. I didnt even want to do eyes on these but I put in a iris at least. The kneeling guy is some kind of forking psycho!

Attached Files
                    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Thank you Ben!!! I know these prints were hard to work with, but they will be fine inside "Dreambaby"... Thanks again for a great job!

Comment

• I wish this company that sold these would offer them in a SLA printer. They would really shine. Thank you for your business. They will look fine in their home and from a few feet away.
                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                          This is the final. I didnt even want to do eyes on these but I put in a iris at least. The kneeling guy is some kind of forking psycho!
                          The kneeling guy is saying "GET SUM!!!!" 750 grains of bite me coming at you at 550 RPM... LOL Thanks again!

Comment

• Ben really did a great job on the two 1/4 scale WWI pilots he painted for me. I’ll post some more pictures once they are fitted into their Dr1 triplanes.

Comment

• Thanks mate. There is a actual feedback thread as well.
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

• Received the package. Will reply to the correct thread as soon as I am able... Have to play with them first!!! LOL Thanks so much for the help!!

Comment

• Thank you Ben for getting the B-17G crew ready for me!! They are just a perfect fit for what I am doing with them. They each have their own character! I appreciate you and your talents!!! Have a great weekend!!! Jerry

Comment

• Bump for work
                                    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Can I get a cost for painting a 1/4 scale Aces of iron WW 1 pilot bust?
                                      Thanks
                                      Mike

\"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• 100 smackers plus return shipping. If you want resin filled in goggles add 25
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• Cool. As soon as I receive it from AOI I'll be in touch. Where are you located?

Thanks
                                          Mike
                                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                          X