• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
    Interesting how people also don't consider the time it takes to:
    prepare work area
    clean-up
    package/print shipping label/ mail out.

If its such a simple job, shouldn't be an issue for him to do it himself and save some money
    My sentiments exactly. Do it your self if it's so easy.

Comment

• My issue with this dude was he thought he was going to change my mind I guess. Add more work etc. Instead of just moving on he said all that **** and to what end? I have a minimum fee for me to even do something these days. I have plenty of work on the other side of things its not like I need rc work. I will do it sure but he made it seem like he was doing me a favor by allowing me to paint his crap. I cant help but think it was a teenager.
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Not surprised one bit by this after dealing with the R/C car crowd for years I can attest to the fact that they are "different" for lack of a better word. Flyers seem to have a better grasp of the work and cost involved in detailing our work.

Mike
        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
          The nerve of this guy man what the hell is wrong with people. Telling me how to run my business
          AZ, Ditto DD. Free-Market Capitalism Rules. Figure he just wants somethin' fer nothin'. Better off not to get involved her, Pandora's Box comes to mind. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• You know what? He can go somewhere else. I always figure that you get what you pay for and he'll probably find that out the hard way. Personally, I love the pilot I had you paint for me and I know that there is no way I could have done myself. I used to run across that all the time in the art world. You'd have a painting or a drawing that you could spend months on and people would want to pay $50!! Framed of course!!!
            The argument was that they could buy a Brenders or a Bateman instead, which I replied that if you were really looking for an oversized postcard that thousands of other people have hanging on their walls, feel free. But I can guaran-dang-tee that you are not going to lay your cheap little hands on an original Brenders or Bateman for no $50 framed so why compare apples to oranges!
            Stick to you guns, cheap bastards are just a way of life. There are plenty out there, myself included, that were amazed at the value we received.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_20929.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	210423

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Well said! You get what you pay for in life!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I could really use any and all work chaps.
                AMA 1102566

Comment

• Bump for work
                  AMA 1102566

Comment

• Let’s send some stuff for a great paint job! I am going to send an A-10 pilot. Does anyone have a different sculpt for the Hog driver? Thanks all!!!!

Comment

• AkumaZeto PM me, I have an idea.

Hardway I believe most of us use Chris Wolfe's 1/10 resin bust from JetHangar.com
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha I dropped a sky message!
                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• I'm up for painting Armour as well folks. Just let me know. I currently have the entire Mig Line of pigments and effects.
                          AMA 1102566

Comment

• I like Mig's products. They tend to go a long way, and some of the effects can't be replicated easily with other means, at least not with my meager skills.

I'd love to see some of your armor models! Now that we've got RC tanks on the way, they're excellent bases for custom paintjobs that has a better chance of lasting longer than an airplane.
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I will be gone for the foreseeable future. I have had some drastic life changing events in the last 48 hrs and everything is uncertain at this point. Take it easy HS people.
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

• Hang in there Bro... we can figure out a way to help!!! Sending prayers and love! Jerry

Comment

• Blessings to you buddy. Thoughts are with you and yours.
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Best thoughts and prayers for things to work out OK Ben.

Comment

• Sorry to hear this AkumaZeto , wishing you nothing but the best. We aren't going anywhere. Hope things work out and we will see you back whenever you can make it.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that AZ. I wish you the best and my prayers are with you.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I dont want to divulge personal info here other than life has been tough there have been two major car accidents since September. Again Thank you for well wishes.
                                          AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
                                          X