X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
    Thanks guys. I dont want to divulge personal info here other than life has been tough there have been two major car accidents since September. Again Thank you for well wishes.
    Having been in one in November, I can certainly relate to the toll it can take physically and emotionally. Best to you and all involved.

My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Bump
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• AkumaZeto,
        Are you doing OK? I have a pilot bust that needs painted and was wondering if you are able to paint it for me if you are able to do so.
        Thanks,
        Nick

Comment

• I’m still around. I’ve been taking care of my wife and working. I flew a few weeks ago but don’t get to it much anymore.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

• Family is first.

Comment

• Hello,

I just ordered a 1/40 Bancroft Coast Guard Cutter and I need 5 painted crews. Please let me know the cost. Thanks Dai

Comment

• DAMN!!! Those are all SO AWESOME!!! My figure painting is always mediocre at best. And when I've done the eyes they look like the figure jumped on a bicycle without notiching someone stole the saddle... 😳

TTFN
                Rob
                Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Working...
                X