X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strix Nano Goblin

I just got one of these to try a little FPV flying. I have the Fat Shark Transformer goggles to go with it. Flying the Admiral 6ch stabilization Rx. AUW is 216g so no FAA. I hope to maiden it at TIA this weekend. Should be a lot of fun. Anybody else out there have one?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171213_221659.jpg Views:	1 Size:	190.5 KB ID:	108659

I have the "regular" Goblin. It arrived yesterday. I'll build it over the next few days. It shouldn't take long as there aren't that many parts to it.
    I don't do FPV as it makes me nauseous. I sold all my FPV gear earlier this year.

Comment

I can understand that... gonna give it a try. I have done a little of it so this is really my first major endeavor into that world outside of flying an Inductrix around in my basement.

Comment

Just have a chair relax and fly. It's all about feeling the plane. Do you're maiden and check flights LOS. Find your pattern to fly then stick with it until you get the lay of the land around. Getting lost is really easy to do without an osd system until you become familiar with the area you are flying especially with a faster plane like this one. Basicly go with caution at first, then let her rip!

Comment

Thanks for the advice RM! I will definitely take it to heart.

Comment

This is why I'm hoping motion starts picking up more fpv frames, like sonic models. I absolutely love, love, love fpv. Even with float planes like a pby and seawind. Takeoff and landing on water is an interesting endever. :)

Comment

Working...
            X