You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tech one flying wing + horus x10 = awesome!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tech one flying wing + horus x10 = awesome!

Well I didn't know exactly where to put this but I finally took the ol x10 for its first flight with a plane I also just put together and set off on its maiden voyage the tech one fpv wing. I will say these surpassed my expectations! First I did my range test, and got 70 paces out before I lost signal. Then before launch as I also have the S8R receiver installed, I noticed the compensator was reversed so I went back and changed everything and got it right, however as you see in the video I missed one important part... oops. Anyway, with the way this plane is built, no harm no foul, picked it up flipped the reverse on the elevator and tossed her up again, this time, perfection! Gimbals are smooth as silk the plane lifted off and I eased her up and she climbed out like a little rocket! I picked up all this from motion thanks to the good folks here in this amazing forum and community! When it comes to Veterans theres none other, when it comes to a hobby, there's none other, add them all together with hobbysquawk, you have the best ever without doubt. One cannot describe the blessing it is to be part of such a great group of people. From the bottom of my heart thank you all for helping me get things back in order again. And now for the video and pictures. Video is all on board the plane. https://youtu.be/brXGm9RX-ig

Merry Christmas rifleman glad to see you back in the air again.

Comment

Absolutely and merry Christmas to you and everyone here as well. :)

Comment

Congrats and merry Christmas rifleman! Glad to see you back in the air!

Comment

Thanks brother, I'm hoping I get my truck back tomorrow. Then some time next month get with my buddy up there and make a plan to visit DFW. Would be cool to meet up!

Comment

Definitely! Let me know when you'll be in the area and we'll work something out to get together. Your certainly welcome to bring some planes and fly with our club!

Comment

That'll work I'll shoot a pm once I get a definite plan together! I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Excellent! Merry Christmas, Rifleman! :Cool:

Comment

Merry Christmas, I picked up a Horus X12S for Christmas. I am anxious to start learning OpenTX.
                  My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                  X