You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Yard 3D Hucking... The wife said entertain our kids, ok!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Yard 3D Hucking... The wife said entertain our kids, ok!

Who else likes to get in quick after work front yard flights? If I don’t have time to run to the field with a big heli, plane or jet I get my RC fix by hucking around my Veloxity.

Front Yard 3D Huckfest lol

Oh ya and P.S.

Please don’t try this at home unless skilled or flying a small foamie. Even small RC planes can cause damage.

Nice!

Comment

Nice flying ,who needs a stinkin drone......LOL

Comment

Good times!

Comment

I love front yard Flying! Yes that's all my front yard even on the other side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            I love front yard Flying! Yes that's all my front yard even on the other side of the road.

OOPS!....Great flight though!.....:Cool:

Reminds me of when I forgot to turn my receiver on when I hand launched my cox plane ,but it didn't go down ,
            it took off a couple blocks away until it ran out of fuel!....:Whew:

Comment

Oh Yes! I just thank the good Lord for a good plane built like a brick ice house. There was no damages so fixed the issues and up it went again. It was mainly I plugged the wrong servos in the wrong slots in the receiver so flipped them around then rechecked the switches and the gyro, all was good then and up she went again. It fun flying out there, but it doesn't replace flying with friends at the field.

Comment

My cat likes hucking, but it usually ends up with a hairball on the carpet.
                Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Warbirdfan - That is some sweet property you have there for flying !!! Cant find that in California for less than 7 figures

Comment

We were lucky just born into it as it's family land from the very late 1800's

Comment

Working...
                    X