X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

I want to learn to fly RC airplanes, are there any members in the middle TN area, Dickson/Nashville?

Hi Lownslow, welcome to Hobby Squawk!

There are 40 clubs listed on AMA's website. Check it out at the link below and narrow your search. Contacting a nearby club would be a great way to start. I do believe we have some members from the Nashville area, as well.

The Academy of Model Aeronautics is a nonprofit community of enthusiasts who come together to celebrate model aviation.

Welcome to the hobby! I hope you have a large garage and/or a patient wife.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Tired Iron is in Tennessee, along with RCJetDude, check with them, if you're real lucky, you're in the same neck of the woods!!;)

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Tired Iron is in Tennessee, along with RCJetDude, check with them, if you're real lucky, you're in the same neck of the woods!!;)

Grossman56
        They aren't....... 350 mile apart.
        I live half way in between Waverly and Johnson City.................in the state of New YorkLOL
        Go figure that Tenn has 2 towns named the same as the ones near me.
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks all !

Comment

Working...
          X