X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guys at Flite Test have too much fun

This has to be one of the funniest videos I've watched in a while. Next question - will MRC start carrying Ikea chairs now?

Josh gave Stefan a challenge to make an IKEA chair fly in less than six hours.Watch the No Plan Plane: https://youtu.be/y0ydLjsWdHgWatch us make a Little Ti...

Hahaha doubt it

Comment

Peter ("FoamAndTape" on RCGroups) has built a number of really cool things, including a gigantic Star Destroyer (triangle shaped spaceship from Star Wars), a giant foam plane with a circular wing, and he has his own homebuilt electric foamie that he flew in (outside) as the pilot.
      Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

That was too much... unfreakinbelievable! :Win:
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

That was hilariously amazing!

We'll start stocking Ikea chairs. LOL LOL
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

How cool was that! :Cool::Win:for sure!

Comment

Have you guys ever done some sort of oddball build challenge over here on Hobbysquawk? Might be rather fun to come up with some weird idea, and see what people do with it.

Comment

Lol that would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                  Have you guys ever done some sort of oddball build challenge over here on Hobbysquawk? Might be rather fun to come up with some weird idea, and see what people do with it.
                  We had our club “McGuyver Build Off” a few weeks back:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                    This was before I joined HobbySquawk ................. This is a guy named Otto (in San Diego). He is the inventor of "Flyguy" and "Flygirl". I've built both and have flown them successfully. One day, I sent him a message just to plant the idea of making a flying Dumbo and lo and behold, weeks later, he did it. He's also made a fly doghouse with Snoopy on top, a flying Xmas tree and many others but he does it for commercial promotional events.

In fact, there are many weird and wonderful plans out there for some very strange things. Personally, I've built and flown a Pterodactyl. I also have the Mad Bird (HobbyKing). I also started a "Flying Pig" but I lost interest in it and it just sits on the shelf.

Comment

I love seeing stuff like this. Reminds me of a friend at Apollo who makes planes out of straws and Saran wrap, and carved props from plastic knives and popsicle sticks. Stall speed = 0mph. Cruise speed = 2mph. That's really difficult to do!
                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Here's a few pics of Peter's Star Destroyer. All foam (1" insulation board). Yes it flew!
                        (Josh Bixler on the left, Peter Sripol on the right)

Image result for peter sripol star destroyerImage result for peter sripol star destroyer
                        Related image
                        Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Ya can't post pictures without the video.:)

These guys are great, the video is 9:30 and worth every minute.

Comment

Love it!!! That is really fun stuff.....:Cool::)

Comment

Love the hyperspace jump LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X