X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fms t28 1400mm landing gear problem

Hey guys,I have a v3 fms t28 1400mm Trojan. I just replaced my nose gear servo, and now my port side main gear will not open!? I don't have a sequencer, so I have NO idea what had happened. They've never gave me a problem, and I've only landed 4 times on them. Please help!? I tried plugging and unplugging...nothing happens now.

RE: fms t28 1400mm landing gear problem

I was reading thru some of the reviews on this plane , seems that others also had this issue . I would contact MRC and discus with them then go from there .

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

Comment

[quote=Hippie 64]
      I was reading thru some of the reviews on this plane , seems that others also had this issue . I would contact MRC and discus with them then go from there .

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, it's just ridiculous, I'm starting to find it very hard to say anything good about FMS.

Comment

I understand , but I guess sometimes low wage masproduction falls short . It sucks when you get it up then you have that happen . Good luck , let us hear what you find out . 

Bryan 
        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie 64
          I understand , but I guess sometimes low wage masproduction falls short . It sucks when you get it up then you have that happen . Good luck , let us hear what you find out . 

Bryan 
          UPDATE : OK, called MRC, spoke with Matt(AWESOME). They have no explanation as to why this happens. So, they sent me a new, port side, main servo, free of charge. It came in the mail, in like 3 days. After I installed and tested it, I was ready to fly. Before I could get out to the runway, the STARBOARD main quit qorking!! MAN!! Another phone call later w/ Matt, and they are sending me ANOTHER replacement servo, for the main....so, point to this story, apparently, if you replace 1 of the 3 landing gear servos, you may end up replacing them all, as they have to idea why it happens. Hope this helps somebody, without the stress it's caused me!:)

Comment

I won a FMS T-28 1400mm as a prize in a funfly. It was working perfectly until I got to the field. It continued to work until I prepared to fly the thing. One last test and the right main gear failed to come down. I ordered a new retract but can't figure out how to get the darn thing open without pulling the wing apart. Help

Comment

Originally posted by Skydancer View Post
              I won a FMS T-28 1400mm as a prize in a funfly. It was working perfectly until I got to the field. It continued to work until I prepared to fly the thing. One last test and the right main gear failed to come down. I ordered a new retract but can't figure out how to get the darn thing open without pulling the wing apart. Help
              My suggestion if you won it for free sell it or give it away it's A total POS bad retracts bad predetor esc inferior motor and crap prop if you are intent on keeping it grab yourself some motion RC retracts a motor from the big corsair a castle esc and a three blade master air screw prop

Make it a six cell fly 4000s

Otherwise ..... Like I said your in for problems and by the way the servos suck too

Comment

Skydancer, don't listen to the Negative Nancy, he obviously has issues.

Are you sure it's the retract and not a loose wire? If you look at the retract cover outboard you can see small plastic pins molded as part of the covers. You may break one but try to be gentle.

The FMS T-28 is a good plane that many people enjoy flying. I have two, one of which is set up for FPV. The nose retract is a weak point in that the strut pin easily bends. Other than that they are pretty trouble free.

You got it for a great deal, enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                X