X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYNAM

I just purchased a DYNAM A-10 and was impressed. with the quality. I want to buy several more DYNAM planes but would prefer to get them from MOTION RC. hope to see them listed on your site soon. the FW 190 and the TROJAN look great.

Re: DYNAM

Hi Avantiman,I was wondering if you checked out the DYNAM Tempest thread here on product requests ??? ... I74

Comment

I am also a fan of the Dynam line. I had an A6 Texan and I thought Dynam produces a good quality product.

Comment

After making a post on the DynamTempest thread, about the Meteor II,,I realized that starting to post differant models from them there ,would potentially be inapropriote..I then remembered that someone else months back, started a ''general'' Dynam product requests thread.. Finally, I thought it best, to make a post on it ,so that it could be moved back to the first page,,''where it should be''..<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>...I74

Comment

I have wished Motion would take over Dynam sales myself. Nitroplanes doesn't deserve to be around and they only get business because of their prices...which aren't THAT great when you factor in shipping and taxes.

I've got a Dynam and would like to give Motion more business. Can Dynam and FMS ever coexist on the shelves at Motion?

Comment

new planes from dynam include hawker hurricane bf 110 and a Cessna 188

Comment

dynam rc hobby co. ltd

Comment

Haven't heard anything recently. Hope they are still getting Dynam. Flew my awesome Dynam Corsair and think I would love to see them carried here.

Comment

just purchased a dynum gee bee 1270 mm racer often over looked great flyer, great on grass, check them out

Comment

Dynam planes and spare parts are on the way. We estimate arrival sometime between mid June and end of June or so. more info to come.

Comment

That is very good news !. <smiley image="anim_claps.gif"/> You guys at Motion have been kicking some a$$ in the RC business. I own a few Dynam planes because they make great planes for the money. Glad to see Dynam has seen the light and will let MotionRC sell their products. I anticipate their sales and Motion's sales will certainly increase while that California vendor will lose a lot of customers to Motion. I was thinking about buying another Dynam plane from those other guys. Now I will wait until Motion has those planes.

Comment

message to Tom at motion, I just bought a parkzon mosquito and a dynam gee bee racer about a month prior to you caring them sorry I realy like buying from your company. My 9year old grandson is looking at a Taft dornier do 27 1600mm or a volantex 1400mm super decathlon any chance you guys would check them out thanks Wayne.

Comment

''Holly cow''!!! That's great news about Dynam!!!<smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/> ''Did our E-mails to them, help at all to get the ball rolling''??? ... P/S,,'' I better not tell my wife''..<smiley image="smiley_wink.gif"/>

Comment

Hope you get the brand new Dynam Bf 110

I hope that when you get those Dynam planes you will get the brand new Dynam 59 " Bf 110 (a German twin engine fighter bomber). It looks interesting. I have never owned a twin engine plane and would like to try that one. Does that Bf 110 have counter rotating props? For you guys that have flown twin engine warbirds, do most twin engines have counter rotating props? Are twin engine planes of that size harder to fly then single engine warbirds such as the FMS1400 mm (Mustang, Zero, SBD or Zero) ?

Comment

Re: Hope you get the brand new Dynam Bf 110

alot of twin prop planes do not have counter-rotating props. it varies from plane to plane, manufacturer to manufacturer.... in my opinion, it also varies on the difficulty of flight between twin prop and single prop. it has more to do with the type of aircraft. high wing twin prop planes like the Dynam PBY Catalina are pretty easy to fly. most bomber type twin prop planes seem to fly easily, even some of the bomber/fighter types. but it really depends on the type of single prop aircraft you are trying to compare to which twin prop... from what i have seen, and know about, there are more single prop planes that would be considered as difficult.

Comment

Tom,
                                Any idea what aircraft are going to be available? I bought a SU-26M from Grayson when I was visiting, and it is very nice.

Ed~

Comment

I74 - I'm certain everything helped. There were many factors and I'm certain that was one of them.

We expect Dynam to be here very soon. Our freight company is closed today so I can't get an exact status but I suspect it could be anywhere from as little as 1 week to as much as 3 weeks. The first shipment will have about 20 models and their spare parts. We will add more as more shipments arrive.

We will have the BF 110 but it has not been released in time for this first shipment. I'm 99% sure it will not have counter rotating props since the other Dynam twins do not. Counter rotating props means two molds for props and molds are expensive and add to the price. Dynam makes a great plane for the money but details like this are left for the more expensive planes from other manufacturers.

Comment

Greetings Gang,

This is outstanding news!!!
                                    I currently own the Dynam Grande Cruiser (which does NOT have counter rotating props) and the mighty Messerschmitt BF-109!!! Neither of which were purchased from the left-coast vendor.

I have tried to make MRC my sole source vendor ever since I've discovered them many models ago and now I have one more reason to stay the course with MRC!!!!!!

I hope the available models will appear in the "coming soon" section before too long....

It just doesn't get any better than this as we kick off the 2014 season!!!

Clear Skies from Oklahoma (something we lack at the moment).

Comment

Greetings,

I have been battling for weeks over purchasing either the Dynam or the Roc Hobby (FMS) WACO.

I have been leaning towards the Roc Hobby WACO because of the detail in the model and that's the one that MRC carries. But, I like the size and historical depth associated with the Dynam version.

Now, my problem is totally solved!!

Now I can stay true to my committment to MRC and just buy them both right here!!!

Man, this is going to be fun!!! Thanks MRC!!!!

Clear Skies

Comment

I am really excited that you guys will be carrying the Dynam line now! I have several Dynam planes that I ordered from NP, and while I never had a problem with them, they were pretty slow to respond to questions, and their shipping costs were higher than anyone else that I've done business with on line. I recently asked for a replacement rudder for my PBY Catalina since I lost the original. It took NP almost a week to respond that he might be able to special order for 9.95 plus another 10.00 in shipping!! Really?? This is a small lightweight part that could easily be mailed in a common envelope with a simple stamp. Anyway, glad to see that MRC is going to be handling this lineup, and I will be looking forward to those new releases for the Hawker Hurricane and the ME-110! Congratulations to MRC for being a superior company to work with!

Comment

Working...
                                        X