X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW1 planes

I've noticed a lack of simple artf or bnf or even non balsa ww1 aircraft. Does anyone have any recommendations for a 4 channel ww1 aircraft that I won't need to construct from scratch?

Just watch for them... currently there are some at http://www.maxfordusa.com/electronicarfproducts.aspx And the Dynam Albatross at MotionRC.com
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I would also like to buy a BNF or PNP golden age - WW1 era RC airplane 30" wingspan minimum but havent seen many.

Comment

Not real impressed with Maxfords’ quality. Good bones but finish covering weak and won’t stretch tight ...what you see is what you get.

Comment

Any other suggestions?
          ​​
          How often does Maxford change their inventory? The Jenny looks neat but not the transparent skin.

Comment

Check with HobbyKing, they have a couple.

Woody

Comment

Has anyone had any luck with Manzanolaser.Com?

Comment

I've used Manzano for years, and have at least 20 of them in various stages of completion, albeit I haven't bought anything from them for the past two. Most of the designers are well vetted, and the planes makes sense. In my experience, the short kits are acceptable in quality for the price. Probably the best thing to me about Manzano is the sheer diversity of subject matter.

Which kit are you looking at specifically?
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

After reading more it sounds like Manzano is pretty building intensive.

I'm looking for a sopwith, nieuport, spad or fokker. I think I've settled on trying out a couple of inexpensive models from flitetest.

Comment

Working...
                  X