X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

Im getting back in the hobby and started withan Dynam 1000 T28 with Faps and retract. having get a heck of a time with the wires for Flaps and retract instruction dont seem to help much Does anyone have a clear pic or can tell me abouit it there in also a wire with many open 2 leads ens Dont know what that is thanks in advane for the help

Retracts Y together to the 5th (gear) channel Flaps connect to 3 way Y to channel 6 (aux1)
    Assumes not using an advanced radio and not doing the common "flaperon" mixing for ailerons.
    This is why there should be 2 standard 2 lead Y harnesses and a 3 way Y in the box.

If you are using a Spekrum radio you might have to find the flap system part of the menu and enable it. It is off by default (when you clear a model memory) in my DX-18.

With an advanced radio you can put each control surface on its own channel and might have enough to put each retract on its own channel for separate delays.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

wiring is super easy so I'm guessing you are having problems programming your radio?

For wiring flaps, simply take both flap servos and plug them into a Y connector which looks like this: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...xtension-cable. Plug the single end of the Y into chanel 6 on your receiver.
      For wiring retracts, simply take the 3 retract servos and plug all 3 into the 3 way harness. This looks like the Y harness above but has 3 connector on one side (for all 3 retracts) and one connector on the other (which connects to your receiver channel 5)

That is all there is to the wiring.

Comment

Hess, Welcome to Hobby Squawk, you'll like here I think. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
        X