X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming video camera.

I want to buy a camera for rc plane.I saw a guy do his on Durafly plane.Was wondering how cheap I can fo it. I'm on a limited budget of a hundred bucks.

Check out "Mobius", "Q6 Firefly" or "808 keychain cam". Motion sells some: https://www.motionrc.com/collections/cameras
    As does Amazon.ca

Comment

I have had the 808 #16 keychain camera and it was OK but the Q6 gives me a much better picture through my goggles than any of the FPV cameras I have had. It is not the best in low light conditions though.

Comment

I 'll look into those. Thanks again. I hope shipping doesn't cost as much as the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyboom View Post
          I 'll look into those. Thanks again. I hope shipping doesn't cost as much as the camera.
          Depends on where you get it from. I got my Q6 from Banggood. Shipping was dirt cheap but it took nearly 3 months.

Comment

I pilot told me about Banggood. My god that's a long time to wait. Spent the afternoon here setting up and glueing my V22 Osprey. It's the Coast Guard edition. Getting it ready for flying this Sunday. Weather calls for partly cloudy sky's. I'll get pictures, formatted properly this time.My drone skills will help fly this craft. Wondering if I should add small screws to where I glued the tail section on.

Comment

I get a lot of stuff from Banggood. It usually takes around 10 days but can at times be 3 weeks when you are using the free shipping option. You can choose to pay a bit extra for expedited shipping. You just need to choose that option. I have never had to wait 3 months for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Grantham Kid View Post
                I get a lot of stuff from Banggood. It usually takes around 10 days but can at times be 3 weeks when you are using the free shipping option. You can choose to pay a bit extra for expedited shipping. You just need to choose that option. I have never had to wait 3 months for anything.
                Your stuff get sent to Australia. We, in western Canada, is a whole different story. Like I said, my Q6 took 3 months to get to me from "armpit", China. I won't pay for added shipping when it's free. I don't mind waiting. I wasn't complaining about the wait time. Just stating a fact so Skyboom knows since he's just in the next province over from me.

Comment

Working...
                X