X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS and dx8e

Got carbon Cub S ready to fly and then bought the DX8E can not get the transmitter to work with the plane motor works ele work flaps work that's it how do you disconnect the GPS and do I have to put in a 6 channel receiver to use my DX8e

First, what have you done to try to make it work? Did you go through the set up and binding procedure as indicated on page 5 and 6 of the BNF manual? https://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/HBZ3200-Manual-EN.pdf
    Although the manual doesn't say anything about the DX8e, it should be no different than a DX8 in the way you bind it and program the switches to do stuff.

Comment

It's not bnf its RTF got the dx8e month later

Comment

Originally posted by D duck View Post
        It's not bnf its RTF got the dx8e month later
        I understand this. When you change from the stock RTF transmitter to a different transmitter, it becomes a "BNF". You must go through all the set up and binding steps as if it were a BNF. Your new DX8e won't just work unless you go through the steps. It is bound to your original TX that came with the RTF plane. It is not bound to anything else.

Comment

I did all that the motor works the elevators work a flaps work but the L Ron's flutter when I try to use on and a rudder is not working properly I was just wondering if I have to change out the receiver in the plane and that if the DX8EE is compatible with the ready to fly Carmen Cub S

Comment

This, I can't say for sure. The DX8e is new to me. Of course, you can change out the RX to a more conventional one and all should work except you'll have no more AS3X and anything that the GPS used to do. The stock receiver may likely assign control surface function within the receiver. You may have to use a programming cable and smart phone to see how it's configured and make adjustments to suit the DX8e.

Comment

Working...
            X