Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That's a nice toy hauler.

Comment

Well I bit the bullet. Say hello to my little friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
        Well I bit the bullet. Say hello to my little friend!
        The new 6.0 Wished I lived closer Bob, we'd have that old vortec out and that one in within a day
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I gotta tell ya, nothing beats my 3/4 ton Chevy with the 8.1 liter (502 c.i) for towing my boat, plowing snow or hauling ass. The Allison transmission cost me a fortune but I'd do it again tomorrow. I'll never part with her. I got a Kia Sorento to haul my planes in. It's a damn nice car. I can fit my Kingfisher, Turbo Timber and a UMX Timber in the box, plus my 56 pound flight bag that carries my batteries, radio and tools, and still get 24 mpg. Oh yah, the Chevy gets 9 mpg.

Comment

(QUOTE=OV10;n211520]

The new 6.0 Wished I lived closer Bob, we'd have that old vortec out and that one in within a day [/QUOTE]

I hate to admit it Charlie but I’m having to PAY a speed shop to do the heavy lifting! And I always said God didn’t raise no dummies in Western PA. Here’s some more ingredients to blend into the mix!

Comment

Here's something to think about. IF you're only going to use it to haul your planes and gear, AND you're good at fixing cars(or know someone who is) check and see if your local Good Will has a auto auction. One time I picked up a mini-van for $75, but as they say in the Conan movies "But that is another story...".

Comment

Working...
              X