X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ive learned so far

Hello all, i am so glad i found motion rc and this forum by luck. A little about me, ive always loved warbirds, pappy boington f4us, mustangs, phantoms, sabres. As a young cub scout, i got to see, and sit in the p51 red baron, and his other p51 mustang in idaho falls, and seen both in the air flying down the snake river behind my house. If you new to the sport, read all you can on this forum, it will help you so much. Not everything you read will be 100% on the way do do things, but all in all, its all meant with good intentions, and will point you in the right direction. Many, many, thanks to all on the forum, and motion rc!!!!!!

Welcome to the squawk Drake. This hobby is fantastic and this forum makes it rightfully so. Tons and tons of good info for just about any RC aircraft out there. Be sure to ask questions. Good Flying! :):Cool:

Comment

Thank you , some more things ive learned, detrum rx and rc are awesome, decal removals are way hard, some work, some do not. And most of all patience!

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Drake! I'm glad to see you've enjoyed your first few weeks here. The community is kind, honest, and supportive. I hope you find a home for many years here. We can all learn something from each other.

It's nice to see another Scout. Decades ago my late grandmother nurtured me to Eagle but it still feels like yesterday.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk Drake. Hanging out here and the Motion RC site is about as close to visiting the local hobby shops of the past as most can get these days. You can pick up some good info and make a few friends along the way.

Comment

Working...
          X