X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Cub S+ Set-up

Having problems setting up my new Carbon Club S+.... How do you unbind to start over? No matter what I do i'm stuck and I'd like to start over from the beginning. Its not doing what it as it says the manual. Can anyone help.

Originally posted by MichaelMin View Post
    Having problems setting up my new Carbon Club S+.... How do you unbind to start over? No matter what I do i'm stuck and I'd like to start over from the beginning. Its not doing what it as it says the manual. Can anyone help.
    Hi Michael,
    Another Michael here. The Instructions are pretty spot on, but there’s no way to ‘start over’. Probably just small mistakes like standing too close when trying to bind. The good news is you probably have not screwed anything up...yet.
    You are going to have to give us some more information as to how far you got, what it did, etc. I have set several of these up and know them pretty good.
    My first suggestion is to just go back to the beginning read everything carefully all the way through, and don’ Skip any steps.
    There are some good videos on UToob also that are a big help and everyone here would like to see you succeed. There are some tricks to this bird that can frustrate even experienced RC pilots, but there is a reason and those obstacles are small and easy to work around. They just scare the heck out of you.

Comment

Working...
    X