X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Dynam Planes

Interesting thread. I just read through all of it. I happen to own most of the a/c mentioned. I can say the Pitts and Waco are two of my favorites. Only downside to the Pitts is the flat slab tail surfaces both came severely warped. but thanks to EPO foam, some hot water and pressure took out most, and the tail guy wires took out the rest. I fly all my Dynams with the 4S 4000mah Admiral LiPos and have plenty of power and fly for 6-8 minutes with about 3.8v per cell remaining. The Waco, Pitts, Tiger Moth, FW190, Corsair, Hellcat all will perform almost any acro, including knife edge, and IMO are some of the best bargains out there. One mention was made of the HS123, which I also have. I fly from a crabgrass, but manicured field, and the HS123 does present noseover challenges on landing, but flys well on 3S 1800 LiPo. For a first EDF, I went with the Freewing ME262, not the Dynam, because of better scale lines, and its ability to handle a grass field quite well, as shown by MRC's video.

Comment

Hi
      The Waco and the grandcruiser is my 2 favorite Dynam planes. For twins you can not beat the grand cruiser.

Happy flying

Brad

"crashing is an art form of learning to fly!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC
        Russian and Japanese? Which models would you think would be the most popular?
        I'd love to see a Japanese Betty bomber!

Comment

How about a Yak-3 fighter and a Zero in their 50 inch size ?

Comment

My wish list would include a 63" version of the Dornier DO 335 Pfeil, the WW2 push/pull fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X