X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching to FedEx ?

I ordered $ 200.00 worth of receivers etc and chose the free shipping option. I used to get my small parts in 2 days, three days tops. Now it's going to be 7 days. So it takes just as long to send a small box as it does an entire plane. It was shipped within a few hours but I don't see the express in FedEx so I am expressing it .

Try a box two states over, ten days to get here, some deal they have with the post office to deliver packages like they did with amazon that failed, they will fail at this too. R.
    AMA 424553

Comment

I've always had to have international shipping when buying from Motion. USPS was THE best method for me but sometimes a plane's box was too big for USPS. Boxes came within a week. Next came UPS Worldwide expedited where the brokerage was paid in advance at the time of purchase. This still resulted in assessment of tax 100% of the time (where with the postal system, maybe only 25% of the time). Good thing was boxes came within 3 to 4 days. Now they use FedEx and although pre-paid brokerage options are available at check out, I don't trust FedEx anymore to deal with a cross border delivery nor do I trust my local FedEx guy to complete the delivery in a safe and expeditious manner. They double billed my brokerage charge on my last shipment. I don't trust them to not do it again. It's a pain trying to get my money back.

Comment

Fedex is the worst in my area, only choose it if there is no other option.

I need to put a notice on the door when someone is home,they rarely ring the bell. Each house the door opens its seconds taken before they can go home. They prefer to leave a note for me to pick up at the central station which for me is 40 minutes away. They skip days for their second delivery, and if I do open the door they cant wait. I was just prepping up to go to work and was not in attire to open the door.Told the guy to give me a sec to at least put something on (some shorts) and he gave me attitude. I had to sign extending my hand out and him maneuvering to give the device between the door and its frame, pathetic.

I have called multiple times to cancel a delivery that I refuse to accept be it from instructions from the seller because he messed up etc, and they keep coming back and leaving notices, simply delaying the process between seller and me.

I avoid Fedex at all cost!

Comment

Just as long as they don't ship via pterodactyl....

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
            X