Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor/Esc beeping continuosly with a FUT T-FHSS receiver and not with a FUT FASST receiver

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor/Esc beeping continuosly with a FUT T-FHSS receiver and not with a FUT FASST receiver

Gents,
    So I finished assembling the High Performance A-6 today, I will refinish the bird later and add the callie graphics set but wanted to set it up and maybe even maiden it before the cold weather comes in (it is already here), I bought a Futaba R3008SB T-FHSS to use with this bird and use the telemetry capability to look at battery voltage, but I get a fast beeping sound and no servo works after I link transmitter and receiver, I have a Futaba T16SZA, I hooked everything to a Futaba R617FS and everyhing works great. If it worked on one it should work on the other......Please let me know if you have experienced something similar....Thank you.
    (I did put the trasnmitter in T-FHSS mode...just clarifying...jejeje)

Originally posted by BushPilot View Post
    Gents,
    So I finished assembling the High Performance A-6 today, I will refinish the bird later and add the callie graphics set but wanted to set it up and maybe even maiden it before the cold weather comes in (it is already here), I bought a Futaba R3008SB T-FHSS to use with this bird and use the telemetry capability to look at battery voltage, but I get a fast beeping sound and no servo works after I link transmitter and receiver, I have a Futaba T16SZA, I hooked everything to a Futaba R617FS and everyhing works great. If it worked on one it should work on the other......Please let me know if you have experienced something similar....Thank you.
    (I did put the trasnmitter in T-FHSS mode...just clarifying...jejeje)
    Try reversing the throttle channel!!
    Sounds like your ESC is not reading a low throttle setting, which it needs to initialise.
    I remember most Futaba radios need the throttle channel to be reversed.

LURCH

Comment

Originally posted by taz101 View Post
      Try reversing the throttle channel!!
      Sounds like your ESC is not reading a low throttle setting, which it needs to initialise.
      I remember most Futaba radios need the throttle channel to be reversed.

LURCH
      Already did, that is the way it is set up w/the FASST RX, channel 3 is reverse. I will also try the receiver in another plane to make sure it is not a bad RX...….I do get a green light on the RX and the RX Id is shown on the TX....

Comment

Found the problem, the channel mode on the RX was set to mode D, changed back to default (mode B), problem fixed!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X