You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donations or possible slightly used condition rigs ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations or possible slightly used condition rigs ?

I'd like to say hello to everyone and thanks for continuing to allow my membership here. This is by far the best r/c forum type site out there. I am hesitant to finish here, as I can't help but feel embarrassed to ask ^_^ is there anyone that possibly has a r/c plane that may be older or not in use but still functioning that would possibly donate ? Or any slightly used but functional they would possibly sell for low enough price? My name is Josh, I am a returning combat veteran looking to get back into this hobby. I used to fly a Cox engine rig, but I have a simulator and have been working on that and can't imagine that I would forget or lose that much muscle memory, but I'm dying to find out :) . Don't want to at all come of as pity story (I have a blessed life) but unfortunately with recently separating and still not quite having my feet firmly planted again here now that I'm home, on top of the gift of my first son being born, the financials don't alot for extras such as rc airplanes ^_^ . For now :) ... I would gladly pay forward any donations airplane given to me upon getting comfortable again, and find a kid with interest in the hobby to share and let them too enjoy the fun it can be. Thank you for your time.
    -Josh
Working...
X