X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with RC plane found in barn

So we found these in a barn clean out I’m not sure what they are exactly. Does anyone know of someplace preferably in NY i can have them looked at or sell them?

Where in NY are you located?

Comment

Citabria 30 by Great Planes (red and white plane in the box)
      Pete n' Poke 40 by Great Planes (all red fuselage without wings on the ground above the Beaver Island Wings)
      Beaver Island Wings by Flyzone (red wing/white fuselage plane on the ground below the Pete n' Poke 40)
      Stuka 20cc by Phoenix Model (green plane fuselage with yellow nose, on the stand)
      Tamecat 40 by The World Models (right side of the photo with the Stuka, sitting on the ground with no wings)
      Midget Mustang (yellow plane fuselage without wings, on the stand) --I don't know, perhaps a short kit? It's not from Black Horse or The World Models. Both of their Midget Mustangs had different style cowls. What is the wingspan? That would help narrow it down.

Twowingtj can help you out if you two are nearby each other. Best of luck!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I’m in Orange County NY and looking to sell them
        as a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttflowers33 View Post
          I’m in Orange County NY and looking to sell them
          as a lot.
          You are a few hours away from where I am. Here is a link to the AMA Club Finder page. Fill in where you are and a radius. This will give you the contact information for flying clubs near you. With as much as you have, finding someone that is local will be your best bet. There are several clubs in the NYC, NJ area. There should be one of them that will help you find them new homes. Best of luck.

Comment

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Very nice find !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ttflowers33 View Post
                So we found these in a barn clean out I’m not sure what they are exactly.
                TF, Wow great discovery. "Barn Find" go figure, though, that's how I met my first ex-wife. Like Twowingtj wrote, I am very confident that AMA or a local/regional club will be more than willing to assist you. This is not an uncommon occurrence. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                X