X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Boats & Subs

What this forum needs is a section for RC boats & subs. Any plans for one?

Chuck, my friend, I like the way you think. Do you believe there are others like us who enjoy boats, too?
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Yes, I do believe there are a number of us out there, Alpha. Most RC hobby forums include a boating section since there's always crossover. Guess it wouldn't hurt to do some polling to gauge interest.
      As that old saying goes: build it & they will come.

Comment

That sounds good..i enjoy rc boats and have a tug, a warship, and three sailboats that I like to take to the lake..!

Comment

Absolutely! I plan on building some RC warships someday. It's always good to see others work.

Comment

Originally posted by herrmill View Post
            What this forum needs is a section for RC boats & subs. Any plans for one?
            HM, I'm in. It just so happens I have the Dumas 1949 Chris-Craft Runabout that I've working on/off for about 22 years. I'd like to finish it before I pass on to that great boatyard in the sky. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

We like to get together for some rc sailing or float plane flying at our local lakes..!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

HM, I'm in. It just so happens I have the Dumas 1949 Chris-Craft Runabout that I've working on/off for about 22 years. I'd like to finish it before I pass on to that great boatyard in the sky. Best, LB
                Ha! Sounds as though we build alike.

Comment

Working...
                X