X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Building Service

Hello, I have been building R/C Aircraft for over 30 years and would like to offer my services to the public. I have built everything from gliders to trainers to warbirds, pattern planes, ARF’s, ARC’s, heli’s, scratch built and short kits. Most builds can be done in 1-6 months (yes I am a work-aholic). I can also install radio gear and engines, covering, and I do custom graphics also. Builds can be done to any completion level you would like, ARC, ARF, or RTF. If you are to busy, or don’t have the skill to build that plane you have been wanting, shoot me a message and let me know how I can help.

Cool! Where are you located? I know there's plenty out there like myself that don't either have the time, patience, tools or skills to build. What would be the logistics for a project? For instance, would someone buy the ARF/KIT or whatever, ship it to you, then you build and ship it to them? Any restrictions on size? What's your going rate or the average cost for, say, a giant scale warbird (80-90" wing) assuming all materials (electronics, gear, etc) are supplied?
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
    X