X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings or feedback for classified

Hey guys I’m new to this site but I absolutely love it already. It’s very East to navigate and scroll through. It’s simple and effective. My question is -is there a rating or feedback for members on this site? Just curious cause I want to buy a couple new things (basically trading my stimulus check for RC stuff lol) but I wanna make sure I’m dealing with a stand up honest guy before I send $! And yes I already know to never send PP as a gift or friend!
    And one more thing, hopefully someday we could make separate sections for classifieds. Don’t have to break them into a lot sections but maybe airplanes,jets,helis, land vehicles, and boats! That would be fantastic.

Hi Youngbuck and welcome to Hobby Squawk! The community is filled with great fellow RC pilots enthusiastic to share their knowledge, tips, mods, tricks and just good ol' fashioned communing with fellow RC pilots! There isn't really any definitive "rating" for members outside of liking their posts (on the bottom right of any post) which does increase their bars under their avatar and user name on the left side. It's not an exact science and we certainly don't measure a member's worth by those bars, but it's the only "rating" system we have in place currently.

While we cannot guarantee any transaction, we feel confident in our member's trustworthiness. Hope that helps and welcome again!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

YB, Welcome to "The Squawk"! Uncertain what you mean by "Rating Members", I presume that is about buying goods and services. We have little issues there as long as I've been posting, but I do not visit every forum as often as I should. As for anything individual member ratings; there is a linear bar graph of sorts beneath each members name and that mysteriously increases in value as you post stuff all other members enjoy or 'like'. Good comments, pictures of projects in progress or innovative ideas, vids of good flying/bad flying, etc. Hope that helps and glad you're onboard. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
      X