X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum DX6E issue

I have a Spektrum DX6E. Not sure how this happened. My throttle stick (left stick) and elevator stick have swapped functions. Now my throttle stick controls elevator and the elevator stick controls throttle. How can I change this back?

I didn't know that a DX6e could change modes (mode 2 to mode 1) as yours did. Read the manual to see how this is done and you should be able to change it back.

Comment

Thank you! Big help & fix.

Comment

Converting my Delta Ray 2 from brushed to brushless motors. I have purchased eMac my 2204 motors w 30a ESC. Do I need a signal converter (brushed to brushless)?

Comment

Originally posted by NygDan View Post
          Converting my Delta Ray 2 from brushed to brushless motors. I have purchased eMac my 2204 motors w 30a ESC. Do I need a signal converter (brushed to brushless)?
          Since this isn't a DX6e issue, you might want to start a new thread to get the audience you need. I'm no expert in this, but I think the determining factor here is that the ESC must be for brushless motors. Your TX and RX parameters won't change.

Comment

Whoops. Can you see new post on conversion ?

Comment

Yes, I see it. Now, you gotta wait for someone who can answer your question to see it. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X