X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering

I just purchased a f22 raptor jet rc plane of a site I seen on a Facebook site I have not received jet yet but my question is do u know what size it is it looks like all the videos I've been watching on you tube can u jwlp

Originally posted by Gordy B View Post
    I just purchased a f22 raptor jet rc plane of a site I seen on a Facebook site I have not received jet yet but my question is do u know what size it is it looks like all the videos I've been watching on you tube can u jwlp
    What site did you purchase the F-22 from? can you share a link?

Comment

Wish

Comment

Shopardisy

Comment

Plane looks ligite in videos just hope I'm not disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy B View Post
            Plane looks ligite in videos just hope I'm not disappointed
            So no link? there are a bunch of scams going around FB for RC aircraft. I've seen them and the product is usually $20. If you paid that then its a scam. You will either get nothing, or a cheap little toy.

Comment

Yeah, I saw an advert recently for an F14 with functioning swept wings and a sweet video showing it in flight, being sold as an RTF for something like $28. I am almost embarrassed that I even watched the video knowing it is a scam the whole time. I should check my laptop for a virus.😜 Even glue and go foamboard planes cost more.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                Yeah, I saw an advert recently for an F14 with functioning swept wings and a sweet video showing it in flight, being sold as an RTF for something like $28. I am almost embarrassed that I even watched the video knowing it is a scam the whole time. I should check my laptop for a virus.😜 Even glue and go foamboard planes cost more.
                They rip footage off of us (motion RC), independent reviewers and more. So of them I have seen footage from the real aircraft used.

Comment

If a price is far too good to be true, assume it is a scam until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

They rip footage off of us (motion RC), independent reviewers and more. So of them I have seen footage from the real aircraft used.
                    I saw a scam offering for an F-22 that had pictures of the FW 90mm F-22, the FW 64mm F-22 and the twin 70mm LX F-22 (easy to identify with the external fuel tanks installed) all in the same ad.

At least these scammers are not too bright.

Comment

Working...
                    X