X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Flite T28 1.2

So I put my E-Flite T28 into the dirt this morning and the results are not pretty. Rather than try to rebuild I looked at E-Flite fuselage and Wing replacement and noticed that ParkZone also has a 1.2 Meter T28 and the replacement is much less expensive. Also, the E-Flite wings are not currently available but Parkzone's are. My question, are the E-Flite and Park zone parts inter changeable? Will my E-F
    lite wings install properly on a Park zone Fuselage? Thanks in advance, it was an expensive morning.

ImpulseIII
    The info you acquired on the Parkzone is incorrect.
    The Parkzone T-28 was a 1.1m(1117mm) @ 44 inch span and the E-Flite is a 1.2m(1225mm) @ 48 inch
    The Parkzone had fixed gear and as you know the E-flite has retract gear.
    As such, the parts are not interchangeable

ps……...welcome to the Squawk

Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

No, they are not. For one thing, they aren't even the same wingspan. The Eflite is a 1.2m and the Parkzone is a 1.1m. Also, take a close look at the wings. The Eflite has flaps, the PZ doesn't. Next, take a close look at the wing mid-section. They aren't even the same shape. However, having said that, if you really wanted to, an experienced hobbyist could do a "Frankenstein" job and make it work. A lot of butchering and duct tape and it might work. Will likely look and fly terrible.

Comment

Working...
      X