You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reach Calli-graphics from the Europe side?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to reach Calli-graphics from the Europe side?

Hi Everyone,

I am Gert and fly modell airplanes since the early seventies here in The Netherlands
    I used to spend most of my time flying classic pattern planes.
    But slowly I have started flying more and more EDF planes and lets face it, they are kinda cool looking.
    On top of my wish list was still an airliner so after seeing the first pictures of the Freewing AL37, I knew that this was it.

From the beginning on I wanted a FedEx panda livery and found that Calli graphics makes these in a beautiful way.
    So this morning I tried to send them an order for the FedEx decals.

Unfortunately I keep on getting my mail back with the message "DNS informs that the domain of the addressee does not exist "

I tried different mail servers, but keep on getting my mail back.
    As Calli cannot be reached by phone I am starting to get desperate now.

Guys, do you have any idea how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

Best regards from the Netherlands
    Gert

Unless something has happened on Callie's end, I don't see why email wouldn't work anywhere in the world. Are you sure you are using this one:
    info@callie-graphics.com
    It must be written exactly as you see it. Substitute the wrong symbol and the address "won't exist". No capitols, no spaces, a hyphen NOT an "underscore".
    Failing this, I suppose you could send her "snail mail". That could take weeks. Include YOUR email and maybe she'll contact you that way and save the time for return snail mail.

Oh, BTW, she's also a member on this forum. You could try to send her a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sound-Barrier View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I am Gert and fly modell airplanes since the early seventies here in The Netherlands
      I used to spend most of my time flying classic pattern planes.
      But slowly I have started flying more and more EDF planes and lets face it, they are kinda cool looking.
      On top of my wish list was still an airliner so after seeing the first pictures of the Freewing AL37, I knew that this was it.

From the beginning on I wanted a FedEx panda livery and found that Calli graphics makes these in a beautiful way.
      So this morning I tried to send them an order for the FedEx decals.

Unfortunately I keep on getting my mail back with the message "DNS informs that the domain of the addressee does not exist "

I tried different mail servers, but keep on getting my mail back.
      As Calli cannot be reached by phone I am starting to get desperate now.

Guys, do you have any idea how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

Best regards from the Netherlands
      Gert
      SB, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. What xviper wrote is absolutely correct. Just be certain you are using Callie's correct contact information. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Xviper and Elbee,

Well, my first thought to your answers was "can it have such a simple cause as a spelling mistake"

But...................I am embarrassed to say that ................eeeh, yes i made a typo in the mail addres๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Apologies guys! , but thank you both very much for taking the time to give me an answer.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I hope that soon I can post pictures of my FedEx Freighliner ๐Ÿ˜€

Regards
        Gert

Comment

With some of us (advancing age), we suffer from "dumb thumbs" (or fingers) with a keyboard as well.

Comment

I like your wise words, as "advancing age" sounds a lot better then "old man" ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Working...
            X