X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connector HELP

I’m not familiar with ESC connectors And servo port connectors on my DSMX 6-Channel Receiver with AS3X/SAFE, Dual BL ESC (SPMAR6430T). HELP

So what's your question? What do you need help on? This product is compatible with the UMX Citation. Did you buy it as a "stand alone" or is it in the Citation? It's not really meant for any other plane. It's meant as a replacement for the one in the Citation if it got broken.

Comment

Purchased board separately to install into a delta ray. Receiver board ports I’m not finials with it ESC connectors . Can you identify a manufacturer name, part # etc.

Comment

Purchased board separately to install into a delta ray. Receiver board ports I’m not familiar with or the ESC connectors . Can you identify a manufacturer name, part #, website to purchase etc?

Comment

Since I don't know which Delta Ray you have, I can't say with any certainty which one you need. You'll have to ID the exact model of Delta Ray you've got. Here are 2 products that will go into a Delta Ray or a Delta Ray One:
          https://www.horizonhobby.com/delta-r...-unit-spma3160
          https://www.horizonhobby.com/rx-esc-...-one-p-efl9509

I'm afraid you bought the wrong one that's meant for the Citation. You need to compare it to the old one that you are replacing.

Comment

Thank you for that receiver info.
            I have the larger blue delta Ray. It’s board only supports brushed motors. My brushed motors are failing and I wanted to convert to brushless motors. I purchased the board I posted given the ESC were built in. It’s been. A nightmare trying to match things up connector wise for both ESC and servo connectors. No one seems to be able to identify the make of connectors or where to get them.

Comment

You should take your plane to a local hobby shop near you. Most local shops sell Horizon Hobby products and they should be able to help you once they can actually see what you've got. These types of connectors are fairly typical of small UMX planes and other very small, obscure brands of planes.

Comment

Working...
              X