X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BH Mossie

Hi Alpha, Awhile back Black Horse Models carried a good sized Mossie, and I was wondering whether you would consider bring it back, say as a 1600mm or larger size Arf...?

+1 on a Black Horse Mossie. I see Seagull has an 80", but the nacells and spinners don't look quite right. A Black Horse offering around the same size with semi to scale struts would be great.

Comment

The Seagull is starting to gain an unfriendly rep, too. There is a review on RCU - the reviewer stalled & crashed it... twice. Another guy on RCG stalled his in a turn & wrote it off.

Yeah, an 80" or so Mossie (B.XVI please!), with a decent wing loading and designed for counter-rotating props (not scale I know, but a worthy sacrifice) would be most awesome.

Comment

Hi Alpha, Awhile back Black Horse Models carried a good sized Mossie, and I was wondering whether you would consider bring it back, say as a 1600mm or preferably larger size Arf...? with EPO foam and current manufacturing techniques Fightline or FMS could make a lighter, stronger and with more scale detailed of a Mossie than ever before!

Comment

Working...
        X