X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie MIA

Has anyone communicated with Callie lately, I have sent her several emails over the last month and have not heard a word from her. Just would like to know if she is ok and still operating.

I just put in an order about a week ago and she responded the next day.

Comment

Just recieved my order Thursday.

Comment

Got one last week my self.
        AMA 424553

Comment

Info@callie-graphics.com
          AMA 424553

Comment

That would suggest to me that you are not typing the email address exactly as it should be. Putting in a space or missing a single symbol or not using the correct symbol for the hyphen will send your emails to a non-existent address.

Comment

She recently had a family crisis, that may be why the delays.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                That would suggest to me that you are not typing the email address exactly as it should be. Putting in a space or missing a single symbol or not using the correct symbol for the hyphen will send your emails to a non-existent address.
                Funny , I have been using the exact same email for her for the last 10 years and done many, many jobs with her. If she had a family crisis, I send her my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by MANFRED View Post

Funny , I have been using the exact same email for her for the last 10 years and done many, many jobs with her. If she had a family crisis, I send her my thoughts and prayers.
                  If you're using a listing in your address book, then it's not typing error. This very same thing happened about a year ago and it turned out the fellow substituted a "_" for a "-" and he could not get through.

Comment

Alternate email to try

callie@callie-graphics.com

Comment

I've been chatting with Callie via email over the last 2 weeks. I have no problems Callie is making me up a set of F2G super corsair #57 race plane graphics for my FMS V3 Corsair. In all my experiences Callie has been great about communications via email.

Comment

She just did all the decals for my baby recently, no problems with communication...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Been talking with her over Messenger almost daily for the last few weeks- shes ok, just very busy at the moment🙂

Comment

Working...
                          X