X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel DSMX Compatible Receiver with Stability Plus Gyro

I just set up mine in my freewing F-18. When I initiate recovery mode, the elevator doesn't have have any issues. But my ailerons seem to be reversed when I initiate recovery mode on. When I simulate a left bank and initiate recovery mode the ailerons don't counter it by switching the Ailerons to bank right.. Any idea how to fix this problem?

One of the dip switches on the top reverses the gain direction for Aileron

Have you tried flipping that?

Comment

I actually just figured that out just a little bit ago. Thanks for the response!

Comment

Make sure you have the ability to turn it OFF immediately with a switch. Don't know if it's the product or if it's the user not setting it up correctly, but there are several reports of the plane going "crazy" in certain modes and some reports of very poor range, resulting in a loss of signal and loss of plane. Do a rigorous range check from ALL orientations before it goes up. You might want to take a look at all the MotionRC videos and read the downloadable instructions.

Comment

Also, the right knob on the transmitter will automatically be a master gain, so when in flight you can adjust in the air

Comment

Working...
          X